Bowen Therapist, lecturer of Bowen Therapy and Naturopath with over 16 years combined experience as well as a Remedial Massage Therapist
Gary is a Bowen Therapist, lecturer of Bowen Therapy and Naturopath with over 16 years combined experience as well as a Remedial Massage Therapist. He is an advocate of the “Food as medicine” concept. Thanks to his multi-modality abilities and years of experience Gary offers a hollistic integrative treatment experience.
He is enthusiastic about supporting his clients in finding their path to optimal health and vitality and his specialties include asthma/allergy management, chronic disease states, auto-immune issues and muscular-skeletal injury rehabilitation and pain resolution.
Amongst his other roles Gary is the head teacher & coordinator for the Australian operations of the International School of Bowen Therapy.
List of Top Conditions I treat regularly with excellent results in Bowen Therapy.
Common Conditions treated:
- Sciatica – Sacral Pain- Lower Back Pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Tennis Elbow
- Whiplash and Neck Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction- Jaw Aches and Pains
- Tinnitus – Vertigo
- Headaches and Migraines
- Deep Seated Chronic Back Pain
- Arthritis and Painful Joints
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Hip Pain and Pelvis Inbalance
- Peripheral Neuropathy – Pins and Needles in Hands and Feet- Poor Circulation
- Lymphatic Drainage conditions such as Oedema and Swollen Ankles / Knees.
- Returning the Body to Balance after Injury and Dysfunction
- Auto-immune Dysfunction such as MS and Fibromyalgia/ Polymyalgia
- Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Plantar Fasciitis, Painful Feet, Ankle Weakness, Sprained Ankles, Shin Splints.