It uses high-frequency light spectrophotometry to provide a precise analysis of the trace elements, minerals and heavy metals in your body
In addition to face to face appointments we are offer online consultations via phone or video using Telehealth
OligoScan Melbourne measures and detects deficiencies and surplus levels, all by scanning the palm of your hand
Measure your Minerals & Heavy Metal Toxicity levels with the OligoScan. The OligoScan uses high-frequency light spectrophotometry to provide a precise analysis of the trace elements, minerals and heavy metals in your body. That’s 20 essential minerals and trace elements and 14 toxic heavy metals. It measures and detects deficiencies and surplus levels, all by scanning the palm of your hand.
Common Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity:
- Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues
- Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue and illness
- Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Chronic infections such as Candida
- Gastrointestinal complaints such as diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn and indigestion
- Food allergies
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression and/or anxiety
- Nervous system malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tinglin, paralysis and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
So how does it work?
The OligoScan uses Photospectometry to pick up the unique signature of each element, mineral and heavy metal. This works because the amount of light absorbed or reflected at a given wavelength is different for each substance. The OligoScan detects this light, absorbs it using the Spectrophotometer and produces a numeric result which it then analyses. The test is quick and the results instant. All that’s required is the palm of your hand where we scan four areas quickly and easily just like in the image below.
SPECIALIZED IN-HOUSE TESTING
We offer an extensive range of in-house medical testing to help locate the cause of illness, identify deficiencies, help with preventative planning, and monitor progress.